STATE HISTORIAN'S SOCIAL MEDIA COMMITTEE
The state historian's committee is dedicated to helping the state historian - Krina Patel - gather info and resources for social media, the Spotlight, and public relations projects. This is a great opportunity to get involved at the state level and learn more about social media campaigning.
If selected, responsibilities will include:
-Creating content for NJ FBLA social media accounts
-Attending certain local chapter events to gather photos and videos for social media/website content
-Maintaining a clean and user friendly social media impression
-Posting regularly to personal social media accounts to facilitate and update members of NJ FBLA
-Serve under NJ FBLA State Historian, Krina Patel, to give design input and provide new ideas regarding social media, state website, monthly newsletter, and chapter resources.
Applications are due by October 31, 2020 at 5:00pm. Late applications will not be accepted.
Apply for the State Historian's Social Media Committee Here: https://njctso.wufoo.com/forms/q1lod5a01qpz8mj/
STATE COMMUNITY SERVICE COMMITTEE
The state community service committee is focused on organizing and executing community service initiatives throughout the state. Students interested in polishing their leadership and policy skills, growing their range of community service, and interacting with FBLA at the state level should apply.
Members of the NJ FBLA Community Service Committee will:
– Attend monthly calls with the selected committee and NJ FBLA Community Service VP, Sheikh Mahmud.
- Create resources to help local chapters with community service-related events, projects, fundraisers, etc.
- Promote and publicize the Community Service Awards (CSA) program, Operation: Uplift (2020 Community Service Project), the Community Service Challenge, and the statewide fundraiser for the March of Dimes.
- Maintain close contact with our service partner, the March of Dimes.
- Assist the Community Service VP with initiatives listed on the NJ FBLA 2020-21 Program of Work as well as additional tasks when asked.
- Represent the NJ FBLA Community Service Committee and NJ FBLA as a whole in a professional manner when interacting on social media and in-person.
Past leadership experience is NOT required to apply! I am looking for passionate, innovative individuals that will work hard to serve NJ FBLA chapters and members.
If you have any questions, please contact the NJ FBLA State Adviser Ms. Kimberly Clark at or Sheikh Mahmud at email@example.com.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Saturday, October 31st, 2020 at 5:00pm
Apply for the State Community Service Committee Here: